Most meetings in Wellfleet are remote only, but some are held in person. Go to www.wellfleet-ma.gov/calendar and click on the meeting you want to watch, then follow the instructions on the agenda.
Thursday, Sept. 21
- Cape Cod Commission Committee on Planning and Regulation, 2 p.m.
- Natural Resources Advisory Board, 4 p.m.
- Meet the Candidates Night, 7:15 p.m., Adult Community Center & Zoom
Monday, Sept. 25
- Dredging Task Force, 7 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 27
- Special Town Election, noon to 7 p.m., Adult Community Center
- Shellfish Advisory Board, 4 p.m.
Eastham Is Here to Help
The town of Eastham has agreed to provide Wellfleet with financial and administrative support for developing Wellfleet’s fiscal 2025 budget.
Eastham’s assistant town administrator and finance director Rich Bienvenue will assist Wellfleet with compiling, developing, and presenting budget documents as well as the development of related town meeting articles, according to a letter sent to Town Administrator Rich Waldo from Eastham Town Administrator Jacqui Beebe.
Eastham will bill Wellfleet at $150 per hour for the work and anticipates a total of 350 hours of work to be performed.
“We are excited to be able to provide this support and look forward to completing the work,” Beebe wrote in her email to Waldo. —Sam Pollak