Most meetings are being held in person, but some are still remote or virtual. Go to eastham-ma.gov/calendar-by-event-type/16 and click on the meeting you are interested in to learn about meeting locations and any remote options that may be offered.
Thursday, April 14
- Affordable Housing Trust, 9 a.m., Town Hall
- Nauset Regional School Committee, 6 p.m., virtual
Wednesday, April 20
- Open Space Committee, 3 p.m., virtual
- Planning Board, 5 p.m, Town Hall
Thursday, April 21
- Barnstable County HOME Consortium, 3 p.m.
A Suicide Prevention Film
The Eastham Public Library will host a screening of the suicide prevention-focused documentary My Ascension (2021) from 6 to 8 p.m. on Tuesday, April 26. The film tells the story of Emma Benoit, who at age 16 survived a suicide attempt and was partially paralyzed. A question and answer facilitated by the nonprofit Sharing Kindness will follow the screening. The library will also be holding a suicide prevention forum in May; the date is to be announced. Preregister on the library’s website. —Cam Blair