Meetings are held remotely. To watch live, go to truro-ma.gov and follow the “helpful link” to Truro Channel 18.
Thursday, July 16
- Climate Action Committee, 10 a.m.
- Town Manager Screening Committee Remote Call-In, 5:30 p.m.
- ZBA Cloverleaf 40B hearing, 5:30 p.m.
Friday, July 17
- Town Manager Screening Committee Remote Call-In, 8:30 a.m.
- Board of Library Trustees, 11:30 a.m.
Tuesday, July 21
- Truro Cemetery Commission, 10 a.m.
- Board of Health, 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, July 22
- Planning Board, 6 p.m.
As of July 12, there were zero active cases of the coronavirus, no deaths, and 10 resolved cases.
Town Manager Screening
The town manager search committee has begun interviewing candidates this week, and they expect to finish Friday, according to select board member Jan Worthington. The committee received 41 applications. Worthington said they hope to have finalists picked by Monday.
New Chair, Vice-Chair, and Clerk
Robert Weinstein is the new chair of the Truro select board. He unseated Jan Worthington in a 3-2 vote at Tuesday’s select board meeting, with Worthington and Sue Areson opposing. Kristen Reed was appointed vice-chair, and Sue Areson was appointed clerk, both unanimously. —Devin Sean Martin