Meetings are held remotely. Go to provincetown-ma.gov and click on the meeting you want to watch.
Tuesday, Jan. 5
- Conservation Commission, 6 p.m.
Wednesday, Jan. 6
- Council on Aging, 5 p.m.
- School Committee, 4:30 p.m.
As of Dec. 28, Provincetown had zero active cases of Covid-19, 51 total cases to date, and one death, according to the town’s website.
Committee and Board Vacancies
Is public service one of your goals for the new year?
Any registered voter in Provincetown is eligible to serve as a volunteer board member. Applications can be found on the town website. As of September 2020, the most recent vacancy list update, the following boards had openings:
- Airport Commission: one regular position
- Animal Welfare Committee: one alternate position
- Cemetery Commission: one alternate position
- Community Housing Council: two alternate positions
- Disability Commission: one regular position
- Harbor Committee: one alternate position
- Planning Board: one alternate position
- Recycling and Renewable Energy Committee: one regular position
- Visitor Services Board: one regular position
- Water and Sewer Board: one alternate position
- Zoning Board of Appeals: three alternate positions