Meetings are held remotely. Go to eastham-ma.gov/calendar-by-event-type/16 and click on the meeting you’re interested in to read its agenda and learn how to view and take part remotely.
Tuesday, Jan. 5
- Board of Highway Surveyors, 5 p.m.
- Strategic Planning Committee, 5 p.m.
Wednesday, Jan. 6
- Board of Assessors, 11 a.m.
- Cape Cod Regional Assembly of Delegates, 4:30 p.m.
- Community Preservation Act Committee, 5 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 7
- Zoning Board of Appeals, 5 p.m.
- Nauset Regional School Committee, 6 p.m.
As of Dec. 24, Eastham had nine new cases within the preceding 14 days and 46 total cases to date, according to the Mass. Dept. of Public Health weekly Covid-19 report. No Eastham Covid-19 deaths have been reported.
Town Committee Vacancies
Are you resolved to getting involved?
As of Dec. 28, the following Eastham boards and committees had openings for volunteers:
- Board of Cemetery Commissioners: one open seat
- Climate Action Committee: five open seats
- Cultural Council: two open seats
- Harbor Planning Committee: two open seats
- Historical Commission (regulatory): one open seat
- Human Services Advisory Committee: one open seat
- Old Town Centre Historic District Commission (regulatory): two open seats
- Planning Board (regulatory): one open seat
- Strategic Planning Committee: two open seats
- Taxation Aid Committee: three open seats
- Water Management Committee: four open seats
- Zoning Board of Appeals (regulatory): one open seat
Volunteers should fill out the application form online: click on the link found on the left side of the Eastham website home page. The search committee will contact applicants within a few days. —Linda Culhane