Meetings are held remotely. From wellfleet-ma.gov, hover over a date on the calendar on the right of the screen and click on the meeting you are interested in to open its agenda and find out how to view and take part remotely.
Wednesday, Jan. 6
- Conservation Commission, 5 p.m.
Thursday, Jan. 7
- Cable Advisory Committee, 10 a.m.
According to the Mass. Dept. of Public Health’s weekly Covid-19 report, Wellfleet had — as of Dec. 22 — seven new cases of Covid-19 within the previous 14 days. The town has recorded a total of 26 cases and one death from the virus.
Committee and Board Vacancies
Is public service one of your goals for the new year?
Any registered voter in the town of Wellfleet is eligible to serve as a volunteer board member. Applications can be found on the town website. As of Dec. 29, 2020, the most recent vacancy list update, the following boards and committees had openings:
- Board of Health: two alternate positions
- Board of Water Commissioners: two alternate positions
- Building and Needs Assessment Committee: two regular positions
- Commission on Disabilities: five regular positions
- Conservation Commission: two alternate positions
- Council on Aging Advisory Board: one regular position
- Cultural Council: four regular positions
- Finance Committee: one alternate position
- Marina Advisory Committee: one regular and one alternate position
- Personnel Board: one position
- Recycling Committee: two alternate positions
- Shellfish Advisory Board: one alternate position
- Zoning Board of Appeals: one regular and one alternate position
— Josephine de La Bruyère